Black Friday Weekend Sale The Black Friday Promotions begins at 12.00am (GMT) on Thursday 22 November 2018 (the “Start Date”) and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on Saturday 24 November 2018 (the “End Date”). Discounts will only be valid during this time. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or be applied retrospectively.
• Basin and Cabinet prices exclude the taps and plumbing fixtures
• Sale and clearance items may not be exchanged or returned and no refunds will be considered
• Packaging on certain clearance items may be slightly damaged however the items are still in good order
• All prices are as shown on the website. Discounts have already been calculated and reflected
• Full payment is required to confirm order
• All purchases are “first come, first serve”, there is no guarantee of a successful purchase of products in your cart if another customer has completed checkout of limited stock products first. Your order will be confirmed by email
1. Pricing The prices on the website are ex-works Cape Town, inclusive of VAT.
2. Methods of Payment
• Credit and Debit Cards
• EFT Payments – to be received into the bank account prior to despatch
• International orders – the funds to be cleared prior to despatch
3. Payment Terms
• A 50% deposit confirms the order and secures the prices. Those items on hand will be placed in Victorian Bathrooms’ Reserve Store until required.
• The balance of payment to be paid by the date at which the goods were originally requested for delivery. At the time of placing the order, the date by which the goods are required on site will be requested. The balance of the items will be procured to meet this date and at which time final payment will be due.
• Should there be delays with the supply of ware and Victorian Bathrooms be unable to source the goods by the date required, the customer will be notified and the request for final payment will be delayed.
• Should the complete order be ready for delivery/despatch and, due to delays on site, it be requested that delivery is delayed, Victorian Bathrooms will continue storing the ware for an additional 2 months at no charge, however a storage fee will be levied thereafter.
Victorian Bathrooms reserves the right to charge for all deliveries to site.
• Victorian Bathrooms cannot be held liable for delivering the goods further than the entrance of the property (especially baths). Please make your own arrangements for moving the ware into the home or storage facility. Should assistance be required to place the goods within the premises, Victorian Bathrooms will not be held liable for any resultant damages either to the property or to the goods.
• All goods to be checked for defects upon delivery. Signature on the delivery note implies agreement that no defects were found and that the goods and the quantities delivered were correct. A delivery note that has been endorsed as ‘unchecked’ is at the risk of the purchaser.
National & International Courier Delivery:
• Once the courier has delivered an order, all goods should be checked within 5 working days. Should any damages be noticed to the packaging of the consignment, please make a note of this on the waybill.
• If the pallet was received opened, please make a note on the waybill of the number of boxes received. Victorian Bathrooms will not be held liable for any shortages and breakages after the specified time.
• International Orders require special packaging which will be quoted separately.
6. Returns and Claims
Stock items may be returned within 3 months from date of receipt with no handling fee. Please return product(s) in their original packaging and in unused condition. Victorian Bathrooms reserves the right to withhold a percentage of the purchase price when refunding if a product is returned used or otherwise damaged. Please use an insured delivery service as Victorian Bathrooms will not accept responsibility for items not received in good order.
After 3 months, a 10% handling fee will apply.
Exceptions to the above:
• Jeeves and Geberit attract an additional 15% handling fee • Victoria & Albert baths cannot be returned if feet have been attached. If both the bath and the feet are in their original packaging, an additional 5% handling fee applies.
• No returns on special order goods ie special finishes & non-stock items
• Bespoke bath returns are subject to Victorian Bathrooms’ approval o Ceramicware, baths and tiles may not be returned to the Hyde Park Corner showroom but instead must be despatched directly to the warehouse in Cape Town at the sender’s risk.
• Upon receipt of your return, the purchase amount less any handling fees, will be deposited into your account.
Victorian Bathrooms offers two years, from the delivery date of your order, to submit complaints regarding workmanship and material defects on all our products. Additional warranty is dependent on the manufacturer and covers the replacement of the item only – not the installation costs.
The warranty excludes defects caused directly or indirectly by misuse, poor maintenance, violence or manipulation, in addition, it is assumed that the care instructions are followed. The care instructions can be accessed here. Replacement provided under this warranty excludes transportation and any labour costs for removal or re-installation.
This warranty does not extend to any indirect or consequential losses caused by the defect of the product. In no event shall the liability of Victorian Bathrooms exceed the purchase price of the product. In the event of a claim, Victorian Bathrooms has the right to inspect the product for which access to the premises will be required.
8. After Sales Service
Should a call out be as a result of a faulty product, Victorian Bathrooms will not charge for this service. Should a call out be as a result of incorrect plumbing, Victorian Bathrooms reserves the right to charge for the time and travel expenses.
Victorian Bathrooms takes care in ensuring that information obtained about you in the course of the transaction is treated appropriately. We do not pass on nor sell your personal information to any third parties. Information is stored securely and is only accessible to trusted employees.
They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
• To speed up your searches
• To recognise you when you return to this site. Victorian Bathrooms participates in Google Adwords and Google Display network remarketing which use the DoubleClick cookie. This cookie tells Google that you have browsed our site and it may show Victorian Bathrooms ads on other sites you visit.
Opt out of customised Google Display network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager or install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to content your browsing experience. When shopping on our website we ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
This information is used solely to process your order. Information reported will be stored electronically for 5 years in an unencrypted form. The “contact’ is not stored in a manner so that it can be referenced later.
We also collect the IP addresses from which purchases are made. This information will normally be of no use, but may possibly be used in police investigations should a fraudulent order be reported to the police.