Deliveries: Victorian Bathrooms reserves the right to charge for all deliveries to site.
• Victorian Bathrooms cannot be held liable for delivering the goods further than the entrance of the property (especially baths). Please make your own arrangements for moving the ware into the home or storage facility. Should assistance be required to place the goods within the premises, Victorian Bathrooms will not be held liable for any resultant damages either to the property or to the goods.
• All goods to be checked for defects upon delivery. Signature on the delivery note implies agreement that no defects were found and that the goods and the quantities delivered were correct. A delivery note that has been endorsed as ‘unchecked’ is at the risk of the purchaser.
National & International Courier Delivery:
• Once the courier has delivered an order, all goods should be checked within 5 working days. Should any damages be noticed to the packaging of the consignment, please make a note of this on the waybill.
• If the pallet was received opened, please make a note on the waybill of the number of boxes received.
• Victorian Bathrooms will not be held liable for any shortages and breakages after the specified time.
• International Orders require special packaging which will be quoted separately.
• Stock items may be returned within 3 months from date of receipt with no handling fee. Please return product(s) in their original packaging and in unused condition.
• Victorian Bathrooms reserves the right to withhold a percentage of the purchase price when refunding if a product is returned used or otherwise damaged. Please use an insured delivery service as Victorian Bathrooms will not accept responsibility for items not received in good order.
• After 3 months, a 10% handling fee will apply. Exceptions to the above: o Jeeves and Geberit attract an additional 15% handling fee o Victoria & Albert baths cannot be returned if feet have been attached. If both the bath and the feet are in their original packaging, an additional 5% handling fee applies.
• No returns on special order goods ie special finishes & non-stock items.
• Bespoke bath returns are subject to Victorian Bathrooms’ approval
• Ceramicware, baths and tiles may not be returned to the Hyde Park Corner showroom but instead must be despatched directly to the warehouse in Wetton, Cape Town at the sender’s risk.
• Upon receipt of your return, the purchase amount less any handling fees, will be deposited into your account.