COLLECTION OR DELIVERY
These delivery terms apply to deliveries within the borders of South Africa.
- Victorian Bathrooms shall fulfil your order within 5-7 business days.
- Delivery is calculated per order based on geographic location and mass.
- Victorian Bathrooms undertakes to keep you informed should we be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- All goods to be checked for defects upon receipt. Signature on the delivery note implies agreement that no defects were found and that the goods and the quantities delivered were correct. A delivery note that has been endorsed as ‘unchecked’ is at the risk of the purchaser. You are to note any defects on the proof of delivery.
- If delivery is delayed through your refusal to accept delivery or if you fail to collect the order within a reasonable period, then we may cancel the order. In which case we will refund you any monies already paid to Victorian Bathrooms, less freight or other charges incurred.
- Orders for collection will be ready within 5 business days at the chosen outlet. You will be notified via email once order is ready.
- Collection is available at the following outlets (see Contact page for trading hours):
– 18 Marine Drive (Corner Hermes Street), Paarden Eiland, Cape Town
– Hyde Park Corner, Shop 56, Middle Mall, Hyde Park Corner, Craighall
- Only small/light weight items (not Ceramicware, Kitchen sinks, boxes of tiles etc.) may be collected at the Hyde Park showroom due to storage and manpower restrictions unless a prior special arrangement has been made.
- Victorian Bathrooms warrants that:
– The product is reasonably suitable for the purpose that it was intended for;
– The product is of good quality, free of defects and in good working order and;
– The product will be durable and usable for a reasonable period of time.
- Victorian Bathrooms will process your return request in the following circumstances:
You may return an undamaged, non-defective product in the event that you change your mind about the product within 10 (ten) business days of delivery/collection of products. Goods are to be returned in their original packaging and in unused condition. Victorian Bathrooms reserves the right not accept back a product ordered erroneously or to withhold all or a percentage of the purchase price when refunding if a product is returned in a used or damaged condition. All goods for return are to be delivered to our warehouse at 18 Marine Drive, Paarden Eiland. Please use an insured delivery service as Victorian Bathrooms will not accept responsibility for items not received in good order.
Victorian Bathrooms will evaluate the defect and honour warranties if:
– The defect existed at the time of delivery and manifested during the warranty period;
– The defect did not arise due to normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse by the customer;
– The customer duly complied with the care instructions and maintenance.
- Returns Procedure
Should you wish to return a product, you will need to inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly provide your order details so that we can look it up on our system.
You will be given an option to exchange the product. Exchanges are subject to product availability at the time of request.
Once your return/exchange request has been logged we will contact you with further instructions. Exchanges will incur delivery costs if delivery is required.
As the product is to be inspected for defects or damages before accepting delivery, please submit photographic proof and full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilised during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.
Once the return has reached our warehouse (18 Marine Drive, Paarden Eiland), the product will be inspected prior to the return being processed.
Should any of the product warranties have been breached, you may select a refund, a store credit or an exchange.
All refunds will be processed within 5-7 business days after goods have been inspected and the refund approved.